Mandala Lions traditional pyjamas 18-24 months
- Traditional Pyjamas
- Lovingly hand made from 100% Cotton sateen. The softest of fabric for you little ones delicate skin.
- These are perfect for sleepy nights and Lazy days. All hand made to order just for you.
- You will receive a set of Traditional style pyjamas. A collar top with either long or short sleeves, popper opening easy for little ones to dress them selves and a contrasting cuff on the sleeves of your choosing. The bottoms for this set are Long also with a contrasting cuff of your choosing.
- There are multiple complimentary cuff colours to choose from all available from in the drop down section.
- All of our items are hand made to order, current turn around time can be found on the home page in green. please size according to this time frame. We hope you love our Pyjamas as much as we Love making them.
- Sizing is to fit, the nature of the fabric not being stretchy you may choose a larger top to bottoms to allow growing room. Any special requirements please email Wildslumber2019@gmail.com. Thank you Jade
1 in stock
- How to care for your items : All items should be washed at 40C or lower. They should be washed with similar colours. Do Not Tumble Dry this can cause extra shrinkage of the item and distort its fit. Iron on medium heat taking care not to touch any poppers.
- All fabrics used for making Pyjamas are OEKO-TEX 100 Certified fabrics. Ensuring the highest quality Fabrics and Pyjamas for your little ones.
- Wadding used is 100% polyester and is certified fire retardant. Used for cot bed filling.
- All Items are hand made and so the pattern placement may differ from image shown above. All of our items are overlocked for a clean, soft and flexible finish, Top stitched for strength and durability.
- Here at wild slumber we care deeply about care and safety to make sure your items last to be passed on to another and peace of mind your littles ones are dressed in the most amazing and safe clothing designed just for them.